In the Following conditions Interdogs is referred to as "THE KENNELS" and the owner of the dog or dogs to be Trained or Boarded is referred to as "THE OWNER"
1. Whilst your dog or dogs are under our Custody and Control fees are charged on a weekly basis and all outstanding fees must be paid in full on or before the time of collection.
2. The Booking Deposit is Non-Refundable in the event of any cancellation.
3. No Refunds will be made in the case of early departures. All dates booked are all dates chargeable.
4. In the case of where we collect or deliver your dog or dogs all outstanding fees must be paid prior to collection or delivery.
5. Should a dog or dogs stay be extended for any reason, extra days will be charged at a daily rate. The full price remains payable, to THE KENNELS.
6. A No-Show is the term used for a booking where you have failed to present your dog or dogs for training within 24 hours of the first day of your booking. In this instance you agree that your booking may be cancelled. You further agree that you will be liable in full for all training fees and agree to pay on receipt of our invoice.
7. All dog or dogs under our custody and care must be fully vaccinated, and a current certificate of vaccination copy must accompany with each dog. This certificate must remain at THE KENNELS throughout the period of your dog’s stay. Failure to provide a valid vaccination card for each dog will result in entry refusal. In this instance your booking may be cancelled but you will remain liable for the training fees in full.
8. THE KENNELS will insure each dog or dogs whilst on the premises (subject to the terms and conditions of the policy). However, it is highly recommended and advisable to have your own dog or dogs Insurance also.
9. THE OWNER accepts that a veterinary surgeon will be called if THE KENNELS think it necessary & any resulting fees not covered by insurance will be payable by THE OWNER at time of collection.
10. During the period of your dog or dogs stay, THE KENNELS will exercise every possible care and attention to the welfare and safety of your dog, However THE KENNELS accepts no responsibility for problems outside of their control such as accidents or death.
11. No reduction is made if you supply your dog or dogs’ own food, if your dog requires a special diet or a food that we do not stock, you will be required to supply this for the length of their stay.
12. We require details of any pre-existing conditions and reserve the right to consult a vet should we feel it necessary; the owner will accept any veterinary costs will be their responsibility and added to their final invoice.
13. We reserve the right to refuse to train any dog that is clearly unwell or a poorly condition.
14. Dogs sharing do so at owners’ risk, any vet bills resulting in your dog or dogs’ squabbles will be the owner’s responsibility and not that of the kennels.
15. Trips to the vets are charged at £25 per trip and £10 per hour and added to your final invoice.
16. All Dogs must have a current certificate of Vaccination and Kennel Cough administered at least 14 days prior to arrival.
17. Please ensure that your dog is wormed and treated for fleas and Ticks.
18. Dog or dogs that are under Interdogs Care and Custody are entirely at the owner’s risk.
19. Dogs Bad Points List.